Çarşamba, Ocak 14, 2009

"Her şeye rağmen hayat"ın kahramanları... soldakiler şimdi hayatta mı?

GAZA SDEROT: life in spite of everything

Gazze'de yaşayan bir belgeselcinin çığlığı >>>

From: gadjo dilo
To: yousef atwa
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 4:03 PM
Subject: a voice from Istanbul

Dear Yousef,
I hope this mail finds you well. It's hard to find words to write.. But I just wanted to ask if you and your family are safe. I know you because I watch Arte's Gaza-Sderot project on the web. Our solidarity is with you - that's all I can send to you from here, Istanbul.
Best,

From: yousef atwa
To: gadjo dilo
Re: a voice from Istanbul
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 20:22:38 +0200
Dear Gadjo,
I appreciate very much your nice words, and really it warms our heart, hearing a voice who support you, give you a resume to survive.
Thanks again, and god Bless you.

Etiketler: